At pokieslab.com we are welcome to meet all of your remarks or comments meeting the goal to improve our source and make it useful and usable for you, our beloved players. All queries are processed individually and it usually takes up to 6 hours for feedback:
- Webmaster, Technical Issues
- Broken Demo games and new pokies suggestion
- Suggestions and other questions
|It’s me Henry Williams – owner and founder of Pokieslab.com||Henry Williams — Owner and Founder|
This website pokieslab.com was created by me Henry Williams for entertainment purposes only. Being a great fan of online pokies games, I’ve been playing them since 1998 and even have taken part in the development of such pokies headings like Where’s the Gold, More Chilli and Queen of the Nile. I worked for about 8 years in a major world-known Canadian pokies provider. First PokiesLab was my personal collection of pokies.
Then, I decided to share it with fans like me. The website has just been created and now we are moving fast to make the largest pokie machine collection in Australia and Canada. My friends programmers developed technical background, while Australian and Canadian writers provided my website with online reviews. Other content is created thanks to Katrin Young.
Despite the fact that pokieslab.com is a young website, we have dozens of requests daily. So please, with the next purposes do not waste your and our time:
- We DO NOT participate in any links schemes to manipulate search engines. Please DO NOT offer link exchange or post a blog post on our website. We do not place website links/articles/games/ for money and any other advertorials. We only post content that meets our quality and benefits for our audience.
- We DO NOT promote online casino brands for money. We only place trusted and self-approved online casinos which are considered the best in your region. Please, do not spam us with low quality doubtful reputation online casinos.
- We ARE NOT interested in PBN (Private Blog Networks) placements, stop spam us with your offers. You will not give any answer to your inquiries.
- We DO NOT post content for money or in exchange for link placement.
You are welcome to contact us for the next reasons
- Technical issues and offers on our website development. We carefully monitor and test our website daily to improve the interaction and usability for our beloved players. So contact us if you have any issues/inconveniences during Pokies Lab interaction, especially pagespeed issues, bugs, incorrect displaying on your device or just ideas on improving our source. Our goal is to make a convenient and useful website.
- Demo issues or adding new demo games. Please, feel free to inform us about new pokies releases. They are really useful and important for us. We do all possible to provide our players with the latest most anticipated pokies releases in a free access. Also, we monitor carefully our demos to work well on desktop and mobile devices. If you see invalid demo we’ll be greatly indebted to you for informing us.
- Demo reviews/Content issues. We’ll take into consideration your personal pokies reviews. If they match our requirements we’ll post them on our website. Your pokie review should describe the real gaming experience with detailed rules and particular features explanation. Also, feel free to contact me 24/7 if you find facts or grammar inaccuracies. While writing articles we are trying to capture the essential info but we could have missed vital details. Please, inform us.
- Media Queries. If you want to use our content on media, please contact us for further discussion.
- Gambling Problem. If you gamble and feeling you can’t stop it – please write us andwe’ll give detailed consultation on where to go with the list of the sources to read and contact to stop gambling addiction.