Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Online Pokie
Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play by IGT is a popular classic video pokie, which tells you about a famous artist who painted Mona Lisa. This is a 5-reel pokie with 40 winning lines. Another pleasurable opportunity which you have is the availability of a demo version with no deposit. It has a low level of volatility but a high RTP – 94.3%; it means that you will receive your winnings and payouts as often as possible. Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play online pokie helps you take advantage of free games, bonus rounds, and even an opportunity for a progressive jackpot. The gameplay of the Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play pokie is rather simple. You can use the next options during the game: respinning, retriggering, instant play, autoplay. You shouldn’t forget about the minimum bet in the size of £40.00 per all lines and the maximum bet in the size of £800 per all lines.
Game Icons and Their Values
Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play free pokie is filled with thematic symbolism which is apparent through its paytable:
- For 3 yellow jewels, you’ll get 6 coins, for 4 – 20 and 5 – 80
- For 3 green jewels – 8 coins, for 4 – 30 and 5 – 100
- For 3 red jewels – 10 coins, for 4 – 30 and 5 – 100
- For 3 regular paintings of Da Vinci – 20 coins, for 4 – 60 and 5 – 300
- For 3 self-portraits – 30 coins, for 4 – 80 and 5 – 500
- For 3 Mona Lisas – 50 coins, for 4 – 200 and 5 – 1000
Also, you should not forget about this game’s extra non-traditional symbols:
- Wild symbol – Can give you 100 points for 3 images, 500 – for 4 images, and 5000 coins for 5 images.
- Scatter symbol – 3 extra payline bonuses on 1-3 reels can help you start the free spins round. You can receive 6 free spins and another 20 winning lines so that you end up with a total of 60.
Free rounds of this game can also be won by gamblers. In order to unlock them, you just need an extra 3 bonus icons which appear only on columns 1 through 3. This gets you a total of 6 additional rounds. Also, you’ll get 20 more winning lines to play with. Once you master this game’s basics, you can try to unlock bonus rounds. There are 2 of them. During Tumbling Reels one can expect all winning symbols keep disappearing while you go on respinning and filling in now-empty places with new icons. Second bonus round is called Tumble Thru and just as its name says, its main attraction is images tumbling down its gameboard. While they fall, they replace symbols which are not taking part in existing payline.