Dracula Pokie: Casino Play
The Dracula slot by NetEnt was created in collaboration with Universal Studios in 2015. The slot offers a high RTP reaching 96.58%. It is a video slot with low to medium volatility. The structure of the game consists of 5 reels, 4 rows, and 40 paylines. It can be played with no registration and no download online, as well as on mobile. You can find it for real money play at many online casinos that offer cash bonuses and free spins. Here are some of them:
- 22 BET – It gives up to $122 for new players.
- Casinoin – All new players get up to $1000 plus 15 free spins every week.
- JACKPOT CITY – Once you sign up you get up to $1600 plus tailored bonuses that will depend on your gaming preferences that expire every 24 hours.
- RUBY FORTUNE – You can get up to $750 upon sign up plus many daily bonuses and reward from the Loyalty Program.
- 777 – All new players can claim up to $1500 when entering the casino and during their first week.
Real Money Play Steps
To play Dracula slot for real money, you need to follow these steps:
- Take a look at the list of casinos offering the slots game you want and choose the one with the best perks for you.
- Press the Play for Real Money button.
- When you enter the casino you will need to confirm that you are of age and legally allowed to stake.
- Once you are done with your registration you will get your bonuses and you are ready to play.
Paytable, Bonuses, and Payouts
- Letters (A, K, Q, J): The classic slots letters are having a gothic facelift. They remain the most common symbols, hence the lowest paying ones. If obtained 3 to 5 times in a payline, they all give from 5 to 40 coins.
- Portraits: They are the icons depicting villagers holding offerings. If you get them more than 3 times, they pay from 10 to 60 coins.
- Stacked Symbols: These icons come together to form Dracula’s and a Lady’s portrait vertically. Any part of the stacked icons pays from 20 to 200 coins if obtained 3 to 5 times. If the stacked Dracula appears on the 2nd reel at the same round as the Stacked Lady on the 4th reel, they will grant 10 extra spins.
- Red W: This is the wild and it substitutes all other icons. It appears only during the regular game and on the reels 2, 3, and 4.
- Stacked Wild Symbol: they combine to form another portrait of Dracula and the young Lady. The difference is that they appear only during free spins and only on the 3rd reel. They substitute for all other symbols in the game and can give 2 more additional spins.
- Bat Symbols: The Bats are part of the Bat Feature. When this feature is activated, bats will fly in the reels and land on them in a cluster. When they land, each bat turns into the same random symbol, including the wild.
- Dracula slot free doesn’t come with a jackpot. There are a lot of other features that will give you as many payouts as a jackpot would. There are retriggerable free spins, the Bat Feature that appears randomly, and two types of stacked symbols that will grant you great prices. These symbols give great payouts just by appearing on your reels. But they are also the ones that grant you retriggerable free spins.
- What tops off your free spins is the Bat Feature. On every spin during free round, bats will fly in your game and land on the reels forming a cluster. Then the bats will turn into the same symbol giving you great combinations for higher payouts. The Red W, the wild symbol, is one of the symbols the bats could turn into. During regular rounds, the Bat Feature is activated randomly with the only rule being that it can appear only once per round.
Play Dracula by NetEnt: No download and Instant Play
Dracula slot game is a slot by NetEnt, licensed by Universal Studios. Since it is a no download, no registration game, it offers instant play. If you are playing for real money you will have to sign up first to have access to the casino. You will find a lot of retriggerable free spins, and stacked symbols. There is no scatter symbol, but there are two kinds of wilds, both for the regular game and for the free spins. There are no jackpot and no multipliers but the payouts can go really high. You will also find a randomly generated feature – the Bat Feature, which will increase your chances of winning. Bets start at 0.20 coins and can go up to 200.00 coins.
How to Play Dracula by NetEnt Procedure
- Above the reels, at the left corner, you will see a table named BET. This shows you your stake in accordance with the levels of your game. It can go from 20 to 200.
- Next to it, there is the Level table. Changing the level from 1 to 10 will change your results at the Bet table, your total stake, and the coins you have at your COIN table.
- At the table named coin value in the Dracula slot game, you can change your coin value from 0.01 to 1. This will change your coins and your total stake.
- The COINS table shows the amount of coins you have depending on your coin value.
- You can opt for max bet, which will automatically place the highest bet and start spinning the reels for you.
- You can also opt for autospins by clicking on the Autoplay button. You can choose to play for 10 to 1000 autospins.
- When you have placed your stake, press the spin button to start playing.
- The Stacked Dracula at the 2nd reel and the Stacked Lady on the 4th will grant you 10 free spins and you will not lose any of your balance during these rounds. Your bet will remain the same as the stake you had placed before.
- The free spins are retriggerable meaning that you will get 2 more if the stacked wild symbol appears during your first 10 free spins.
- At every spin, the Bat Feature is triggered. They will land on your reels in clusters and transform them into the same symbol. This happens randomly during regular rounds.
How to Win Big with Real Money
Dracula slot machine free is not a difficult pokie to win big. The regular symbols have good payouts and 40 paylines ensure that you will get something almost every round. But to win big you have to pay attention to the following:
- Make sure you read the rules and the paytable carefully before playing. This slot might be easy but it has a lot of unique features that you need to get acquainted with.
- Don’t bet a lot of your money in pursuit of the free spins. They might be very profitable, but it is not wise to bet a lot of your balance chasing one feature when the symbols alone can give good payouts.
- Don’t bet too low. If you stake too low you don’t have a lot of chances in bigger prizes, since you will only be betting for one line.
- Check out the stats. You can increase your odds by looking at the RTP, the house edge or the volatility of each slot. Dracula has some very promising stats about winning chances but the volatility is not high enough to set your game differently.
- Find the right casino. To play for real money, it’s not enough to watch for good stats in a slot. You need to find a casino that fits your needs. Look out for casinos with no deposit bonuses. This will help you start without any money from your own pocket, increasing your chances of winning big.
- Never exceed your budget. Especially if you are playing for real money. Dracula, as every slot with a stake per line, is a tricky game that will make you want to bet higher in order to get more wins. But you do not want to lose more than you win.