Aristocrat’s Indian Dreaming Pokies Review
Free Aussie pokies Indian Dreaming (no download and no registration to play on our website) was originally released by Aristocrat in 1999 – one of the first machines that made Australian Reel Power design popular. It’s got 5 reels and 243 paylines, so almost any combination can be a winning ticket. In 2014, an updated online version of our classic Native American-themed game came out. It has updated graphics, animations, and new gambling options. If you are looking for some more slots that propose incredible visuals and game experience, don’t forget to try out these ones:
- 5 Dragons pokie machine is a real online pokie from Aristocrat. You can play it online with no download, no registration required. Try it for free on our website or play with real money at a casino. The rules of the game are not difficult. However, getting a jackpot of $16,482.70 requires some practising.
- Lucky 88 slot machine is an online pokie game with the maximum bet and massive wins. The game was produced by the Australian slot developer Aristocrat. The slot is supported with all devices both PC and mobile ones including iPad, iPhone, Android, Tablet, iPod, Windows phone, etc.
Play Indian Dreaming Pokie Free by Aristocrat
Aussie pokies Indian Dreaming has the staple realistic Aristocrat art – it looks good in HD, due to the adaptive mobile design scales that fit any screen size. This slot is playable on any modern device due to the HTML 5 and JS coding. You can run it on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Tablet just as easily as on a desktop PC. Like any other Aristocrat online slot, this game is available with no download and no registration required. Real Money options are open to players after signing up at a licensed online casino. Verified and confirmed users are allowed to deposit and withdraw funds.
Note: region locks and restrictions are common in casinos based on jurisdiction, so we strongly recommend to check which services and real money options are legal for you before applying for a casino account. Whether you choose Free Play or real cash mode, most casinos will have this game on their slot list.
How to Play Indian Dreaming Pokie Machine
Here’s all the basic information about mechanics:
- Set your bets using the +/- buttons on the bottom.
- Hit «Start» when you’re ready to start spinning.
- Hit «Help» to call on the Paytable and read about the bonuses.
- Set up a number and press «Play» to trigger Autoplay for a set number of spins.
- If the Gamble option lights up, you get a 50/50 double or nothing mini-game.
When you play the game for free, the minimum bet starts at 1 penny and maximum bet up to 50 coins. Every time you land 3 or more Scatter Symbols, you get a Bonus Round and a new multiplier is applied to the wins.
Free Spins Bonus & Jackpot
This machine was revolutionary back in the day – not only because of the 243 ways to win but also due to its famous Free Spin streaks. 3 to 5 Scatter Dream Catcher symbols get you between 10 and 20 Free Spins with a special win multiplier. It goes from 2x all the way to 15x on lucky spins. Indian Dreaming Slot doesn’t offer a Jackpot, progressive or otherwise – it’s using Aristocrat staple «Australian math» and isn’t a Jackpot slot by design.
How to Win Big Indian Dreaming Online Pokie?
Free pokies Indian Dreaming has the highest payout of x9,000 coins, or $22,500 (If you’ll play free pokies Queen of the Nile you’ll get 20 paylines). This pokie is a bit tricky to get a big win out of, but it can be done through a combination of high modifiers and Wild Chieftan streaks. If you get 5 of them with a high multiplier, the strategy pays off and you get a big win. Since this is a medium volatility machine, you’re expected to spend a fair amount of time with the game and put in a solid few hundred spins before leaving it alone.
With that in mind, here are a few tips for how to get a big win:
- Explore bet ranges. The game has an astonishing 98,99% RTP rate. You can win at almost any bet.
- Play to the theme. Much like in other Aristocrat games, you’re expected to go on a Wild Hunt and stack multipliers into a big payout.
- Maximize Free Spins. Whether you’re using Casino sign up bonuses or winning in-game Scatters, free Indian Dreaming pokies machine wins are heavily dependent on bonus rounds.
- Test Spin First. Starting to play this game can be confusing because of the unusual Reel mechanics. Try it in free play for a while until it «clicks».
- Try Gambling. This slot is generous with small wins and will give them often. Put spare change to good use with that 50/50 doubling chance, but don’t go too far with it.
Paytable & Bonus Symbols
- Chief – 5x = 2,500
- Buffalo – 5x = 2,000
- Totem; Hatchet – 5x = 1,000
- Ace, King – 5x = 1,000
- Queen, Jack, Ten, Nine – 5x = 100
Since ID is a medium volatility machine, most of your wins will be made on stacking normal symbols. With that in mind, Special symbols exist to land you multipliers and Free Spins:
- Dream Catcher Scatter. 3-5 of these offer between 10 and 20 Free Spins.
- Tepee / Chief Wild – in bonus games, this Wild substitutes any other and applies a 3x or 5x multiplier. If both symbols substitute a win, you apply the highest 15x modifier instead.
The Online version has slightly different art on the symbols compared to classic land slots. Descriptions may vary, but functionality is the same. Paytable can be accessed with the «Help» button on the bottom left of the in-game screen. Indian Dreaming pokie machine available with no download and registration deserves a spot in history just for the incredible 98,99% RTP alone. The design is a bit dated and animations are stiff, but the pokie itself is as good if not better than it ever was. It offers Aristocrat Reel Power design with regular wins and generous Free Spin streaks. This slot doesn’t offer a Jackpot, doesn’t have fancy Bonus Games or a big TV or movie name behind it. Yet gamblers keep coming back to it in 2019 with no sign of losing interest. There’s a reason you can still find the game in oldschool Vegas casinos.
If you are looking for something more vivid and bright, with more impressive graphics, you should try out More Chilli pokies and Big Red pokie machine games. These slots have different themes, Australian and Mexican respectively. Therefore, you can choose what you like more and experience the gameplay.
«Old games are new again – Aristocrat pokies Indian Dreaming is surprisingly refreshing when put near a line-up of brand new slot games. With a bit of polish, you’d have trouble telling it’s over 20 years old»