King Kong Pokie Paytable and Symbols
Playtech released the King Kong slot in March 2011. You start the slot by playing the base game, which is the first mode to spin the reels. You enter the second playing mode named the Big City when you leave the Skull Island bonus round. The game runs on 5 reels and 3 rows with a 20 payline arrangement. The pokie machine runs the same paytable values for the two modes of play - Jungle base and the Big City game. Learn about the paytable symbols and their values in this review.
- King Kong Girl Symbol: It is one of the highest paying figures of the pokie with 1,000 credits for 5 matching symbols. These icons also have up to 30x multiplier win, and it ends the Skull Island bonus round when 3 of the symbols appear.
- Wild symbols: They are the most profitable in the collection, with up to 3,000 credits for grab. Wilds can replace other icons except the scatters symbols, and they can form a winning combination alone.
- Poker card symbols: These are the low paying symbols with Ace, the best of them giving you 150 credits for 5 matching icons.
- Wild Jungle game: You activate this feature by landing 3 game icons on the paylines. They can land anywhere on the paylines to activate 3 respins. Also, the King Kong symbols remain sticky in their position until the end of the round. The wilds become expanded wilds on reels 1 and 5 in the first re-spin. In the 2nd re-spin, the icon expands to fill reels 2 and 4, while the 3rd and final spin see the symbol expand to fill reels 1, 3, and 5.
- The Skull Island Game: It takes 3 or more King Kong symbols to activate this feature. Once triggered, you will see a map with 13 pictures. Your job here is to make 3 choices from the selection to reveal King Kong. If you successfully pick 3 matching symbols, you get a multiplier value.
- Raptor: It rewards you with a 15x multiplier if you land 3 matching icons on the reels.
- T-Rex: It rewards you with a 20x multiplier for 3 matching icons.
Play King Kong Slot by Playtech
The regular poker icons like Ten, Nine, Jack, King, Queen, and Ace represent the low paying icons. The best card icons will give you 150 credits. That comes from the Ace, while the girl symbol can pay you up to 1,000 credits for 5 of a kind. Playtech’s King Kong slot machine free is an online pokie that can be played for free. It means you can access a game review site or free slot hub and play free. You gain access to instant mode when you click on the play now or play a demo game. Another benefit of playing this mode is that there is no registration requirement. Playing for fun sounds great, but there’s no hope to win real money. Gamers can only cash out their win when they have an account with an online casino to play the pokie. You can create an account by clicking on the signup button of a mobile casino then follow the steps to complete the process. A typical signup process to play King Kong slot will require your email address, phone number, date of birth, and contact address. Once you verify your account, choose a banking method and currency to deposit to get real money access. One major similarity between real money version and fun games is that players need no download to gain access to the slot. The pokie can be played via a web browser, and you don’t need to install any software to play the game. Popular online slots have mobile versions, and this Playtech title is not an exception. The software developer upgraded the King Kong slot free online to run on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets in September 2014. With HTML5 supported devices, you can play the pokie with on iPad, iPhone, Windows, and Android.
How to Play King Kong Slot: Play Demo Version Online
You can learn the slot by playing a demo version online. Even with its 20 reels, the pokie is pretty straightforward since it operates the basic rules that guide most online pokie machines. You must learn about the volatility of the pokie and other features of the slot that can influence your game. King Kong slot free play maintains an RTP value of 95.7%, making it medium variance pokie. Players can hope to get a $47.85 return as wins from a pool of $50 wager. That shows the pokie has a house edge value of about 4.3%, which is reasonable as the mechanical advantage of the game. You can play for real money with a minimum budget of 20p per spin while the maximum bet can go as far as £100. See the following rules to help you play the slot.
- King Kong slot has 20 adjustable paylines, meaning you can always vary your lines.
- Playing more paylines increases the chances of winning.
- Choose your coin value and select the bet range between 20p and £100 using the -/+ button.
- Click on Start to set the reels on the motion.
- You win a round when 3 or more matching icons appear on the reels.
- More than one winning combination on the paylines count in the paytable.
- Use the AutoSpin button to get up to 1000 spins at a constant bet rate.
- Hit the MaxBet button to wager at the maximum bet.
Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
See top casinos to play the slot plus their bonus offers.
- NetBet-100% bonus up to £200 + 10 free spins.
- Betfair- 30 No deposit free spins and deposit minimum of £20 to get 100 free spins.
- Mr Green- 100% match bonus up to €100 + 200 free spins.
- Betway- 100% match bonus up to €250. Welcome bonus up to €1000 across 5 deposits with 50x wagering requirements.
- Bgo- 100% bonus up to £200 + 10 free spins.
Free Spins Bonus. Jackpot. Other Features
- Free spins: King Kong slot game has two features that reward you with free spins - The Jungle game mode and the Big City mode. In the Jungle mode, it takes 3 game icons landing anywhere on the reels to trigger 3 re-spin bonuses. The kink Kong symbols become sticky throughout this bonus round. In the Big City mode, 3 game logos trigger 3 initial free spins, and there is an opportunity to re-trigger this bonus feature.
- Jackpot: The King Kong slot machine does not have a progressive jackpot. The pokie maintains a fixed jackpot prize of 3,000 credits, and that comes by landing 5 wild icons on the paylines. You must wager with the maximum bet to get the highest payout.
- The Skull Island Game: It takes 3 or more game icons to activate this feature. Once triggered, you will see a map with 13 pictures. Your job here is to make 3 choices from the selection to reveal King Kong. If you successfully pick 3 matching symbols, you get a multiplier value.
- Brontosaurus: It rewards you with 10x multiplier for 3 matching icons while Raptor and T-Rex give you a 15x multiplier if you land 3 matching icons on the reels.
How to Win Big Explanation
Pokie machines are not easy to predict as they use the RNG program to determine their wins. That doesn’t suggest you have nothing to increase your chances of winning in a slot machine. Although there is no single strategy that gives you a constant, a few strategies may help increase your chances. See a few tips to help below.
- An important step is to try the demo version before playing for real money.
- Learn to vary your bet and the bet lines to suit game rounds.
- Play at a budget you consider fun.
- Hunt free spins with high bets and more paylines.
- Activate all paylines to increase your chances to win.
- Wager at max bet to get the highest payout for the jackpot.
- Use the RTP value to your advantage.
- More spins give you more winning chances.
- A hit and run won’t help in the slot.
- Play to build a bankroll.
- Choose a reputable casino.