Light ‘Em Up Pokie: Features Review
Light Em Up pokie is a video slots game by Ainsworth with a carnival based theme. It requires no download and no registration to play and gives players instant play. The pokie machine comes with 94.38 RTP and low volatility. It has 30 paylines both straight and zigzagged. Light Em Up free pokie is compatible with desktop and doesn’t require any downloads but players need a Flash Drive installed. It is also adaptable for mobile devices such as Android Phones, Windows Phones, iPhones, tablets, iPads, and iPods.
It has multipliers and a jackpot of x3000 times your bet during the bonus game. All wins count only on lit lines except the scatter wins and they start from the far left reel to right, on adjacent reels. In Light Em Up pokie machine free, 3 of the scatters trigger the Free Games Feature with 10 free spins. Free spins can be retriggered. By getting 2 or more scatters, 5 more free spins become obtainable. 3 more wilds, Lady x1, x2, and x3 become obtainable. They appear only on the reels 2, 3, and 4, while the Lady symbol appears on the reels 2, 3 4, and 5. When the new wilds appear, the Lady on the respective reels is transformed into the corresponding symbols. Another wild is the wild Light Em Up symbol and it substitutes for all other symbols except Lady x2 and x3. Lady x2 and x3 multiply the winning combination by 2 or 3 respectively, when they are substituting in this combination.
Paytable & Game Features
The Light Em Up pokie machine has symbols on the base game and the free games feature. Here is how the base symbols work:
- Regular Symbols (A, K, Q, J, 10, 9): They are the lowest paying in the pokie. They give from 0.05 coins to 0.75 coins, if 3 to 5 matching symbols are obtained on a winning combination.
- Fire Rings, Drum, and Lantern: These icons pay 0.15, 0.80, and 1.50 coins, if 3 of them are shown on a payline.
- Swords and Mask: They pay 0.25, 1.00, and 3.00 coins when 3, 4, or 5 matching icons appear on a winning line.
- Game Logo: This is the symbol with the words “Light Em Up” on it. It pays 0.60, 3.00, and 30.00 coins for 3 to 5 of them obtained on a payline. Scatter wins pay in any position and are added to the line wins.
- Lady symbol: This is the wild of the pokie and it substitutes for all other symbols of the game except the scatter. It appears only on reels 3, 4, and 5..
The final symbols triggered are the Expansion Lady x1, x2, and x3. When they appear on a reel all symbols of this reel change into Lady x1, x2, and x3 respectively. The scatter symbol transforms into the wild. They appear only on the reels 2, 3, and 4.
Playing with Real Money Recommendations
To play at a real casino look at the list of casinos under the free demo version. Choose the one you prefer and press the ‘Play Now’ button next to it. You will be redirected to the respective website of the casino. In order to play the Light Em Up pokie machine, you have to register using information like name, age, email, country, and city. After registration bonuses are awarded instantly at the casino or by email. If there is a deposit requirement, players must deposit money to get their bonuses. The payment methods include PayPal, Skrill, Bank Wire, PaySafe Card, and Credit Cards. A deposit might take up to 24 hours and withdrawals might take 2 to 5 business days, depending on the payment method and the casino.
Tips to Win Jackpot
There is no certain way to win a fruit machine but there are some tips & strategies to try.
- Look at the volatility to decide if the game is for you. In the case of the Light Em Up pokie game, the winnings are not frequent but are high, which makes the game great for high rollers.
- Check the RTP. Its value might vary but as a general rule over 93% is good, so you can get good payouts here.
- Check casino bonuses. Before entering a casino check the bonuses that match your gameplay. With the low volatility here, you might need the cash bonuses more than free spins.
- Don’t be too modest. There are not many things players can control here so bet high enough to get decent payouts.
- Don’t exceed your bet limit. Don’t go over your bet limit. It will only make you anxious and unable to enjoy the play.