Mayan Gold Pokie Game Overview
Mayan Gold pokie is designed by Ainsworth and promises lots of in-game bonuses, finely done graphics, an appealing interface with easy-to-use icons. It has friendly mobile features as it is playable on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones, tablets. This game is served with an exotic Mayan theme illustrated by such symbols as Mayan masks and pink flowers. Green gems also allude to the theme. The main identifiable features of the game include:
- Paylines: 100
- Reels: 5
- Betting range: Minimum $0.01, maximum $100 per line
- Return to Player: 94.3%
- Variance: medium
- Wild: Represented by W symbol
- Scatter: Represented by dollar icon
How to Play Mayan Gold Pokie
Having understood game’s basics, proceed to play through a simple multi-step process. If it goes as follows:
- Choose Mayan Gold while logged into account.
- Click on lines to to place bets on.
- Specify betting range through bet button.
- Use auto spin button to get game started.
- Winnings are randomly struck. In case of a winning formation, line carrying the win lights up, and winning displays.
These are paytable symbols alongside their payout features.
- Wild:5, 4, 3 wild symbols on a single spin gets 1000, 400, and 80 times original line bets.
- Scatter: Get 5, 4, 3 of these symbols, and win 400, 100, and 60 times original line bets.
- Mayan Masks:5, 4, 3 of these symbols get multipliers of 200, 40, and 20 times original stakes.
- Exotic bird: 5, 4, 3 of these symbols on a single spin gets ×300, ×100, and ×20 times line bets.
- Flower:5, 4, 3 of these symbols gets multipliers of 40, 100, and 80 times original bets.
- Jewels:5, 4, 3 jewels pay 400, 100, and 60 times original line bets.
After base game round, Gold Mayan promises a host of features that will significantly improve payouts. They are as follows.
- Free Spins.Get 3 matchings scatter symbols (dollar sign) on a single spin, and trigger this round. Initially get 8 free spins which can increase by 5 more if hit more dollar signs. Besides, stand a chance of enjoying multipliers of 2× to 3× in case of hitting any of special symbols (the green hopper wild).
- Wild Feature: W symbol represents wild of this game. As the main wild of the game, it replaces the rest of symbols except scatters, helping to win easily. Dollar wild can also turn the second reel into full wild, thus creating a possibility for huge winning opportunities.
- Jackpot. Top prize is non-progressive. It is won through getting 5 wild symbols on a single active payline which get 1,000×.
For casino-specific bonuses, press button “Play Now,” be redirected to the casino, where see special bonuses and promotions.
Games Similar to Mayan Gold
- Maya Gold. Served with a similar Mayan theme, IGT designs this game. It, however, differs in terms of layout as it plays out on 5 reels and 5 paylines. Coin size for real money bettors is $0.25 to $100 per spin.
- Mayan Magic. It is provided by Spielo and has an RTP of 92.18%. It has a layout of 5 reels and 10 fixed paylines. It also has different wilds like Mayan wild, Mystery wild, and mystery sync.
- Mayan Mystery. Another Mayan-themed slot that is playable from $0.1 to $100 per line. It has 5 reels and 10 paylines. Game’s objective is to line up the same images on any line from left to right.
Nothing beats the excitement of playing Mayan Gold slot for real money. Stand a chance of winning impressive payouts while having fun. Find out small differences with paytable features across countries. Slight differences do not affect the procedures and rules of the game. Safe platforms as highlighted by various regulators in the following countries.
- Australia. Aussie gamblers in various region have regional authorities and commissions that oversee the rollout of online pokies. E.g., Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation in Queensland.
- Canada. Provincial gambling regulators control gaming. Also, Kahnawake Native Reserve issues licenses to remote gambling sites to enhance safety and fairness.
- New Zealand. New Zealand Gaming Authority has the mandate to ensure all online gambling platforms are duly licensed.
- The United States. Overall regulatory powers rest with American Gaming Association. In states like Delaware and New Jersey, where online gambling is legal, licensing is closely monitored to root out unscrupulous operators.