Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza Pokie

Online Pokies Real Money:

bonuses-card-1
AU$1,500 Bonus + 150 Free Spins
Minimum deposit: AU$10
slot-machine

3500+ Online Pokies

gift-box

Best Free Spins Bonus

australia

Australia

calendar 31 December 2020
bonuses-card-2
AU$10,000 Bonus + 400 Free Spins
Minimum deposit: AU$20
slot-machine

5000+ Real Money Pokies

gift-box

Huge Free Spins Bonus

australia

Australia

calendar 30 December 2020
bonuses-card-3
750% Bonus + 110 Free Spins
Minimum deposit: AU$10
hand-with-coins

WB for 3 Deposits

gift-box

25 Free Spins No Deposit

australia

Australia

calendar 29 December 2020
bonuses-card-4
AU$3,000 Bonus + 100 Free Spins
Minimum deposit: AU$10
slot-machine

3000+ Real Money Pokies

gift-box

Loyalty Free Spins Bonus

australia

Australia

calendar 28 December 2020
bonuses-card-5
AU$1,500 Bonus + 150 Free Spins
Minimum deposit: AU$10
slot-machine

Progressive Jackpots

gift-box

Monday Free Spins Drop

australia

Australia

calendar 27 December 2020

Game Info

Provider

Ainsworth

Type

Aussie pokie game

Reels

5

Paylines

25

RTP

94%

Bet Size

£0.5-20

Volatility

Low

Bonus Features

Free spins

+

Bonus game

+

Progressive

+

Wild Symbol

+

Scatter Symbol

+

Multiplier

+

Gamble feature

-

Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza Pokie Review

The Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza pokie game offers 5 reels, 3 rows, and 25 paylines on which to collect the amazing payouts including the grand jackpot prize of 500 times your line bets. To get you into the real action, you need a minimum bet of £0.5 and a maximum of £20. While the game loads, a collection of symbols comes out clearly on the vividly lit layout. They include classic slot cards, dolphins, shells, crowns, and an underwater kingdom. With an RTP of 94%, you will have super chances of getting a payout from these paytable symbols as the house edge is reduced to only 6%.

Getting into the Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza pokie machine for the first time should not be a big worry. Ainsworth rolled out the game in two versions - the real money and the free play version. The former requires signing up with an online casino offering the pokie machine. The latter does neither require registration nor downloading. Just for the free play game online and with a few minutes, you will be playing the game for free. The chances to win can be predicted through its low volatility nature. Low volatile games offer smaller payouts. The comparably small payouts are regular and at close intervals. This is an ideal pokie for small rollers as payouts are equally small.

Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza Paytable & Bonuses

Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza free pokie captures in detail the payout potential of all the symbols of the game. It highlights the bonus-activating symbols and the features they trigger.

  • Dolphins - 5 of these symbols get a multiplier of 8 times the original stakes.
  • Wild – Represented by the lunar goddess. 5 wilds on an active payline activate the progressive jackpot with a base value of 500 times the original bets.
  • Moon Scatter – Land 6 scatter on reels 2, 3, and 4 and you win 1 to 2 free spins plus the potential to win up to 50 times your stake.
  • Giant Moon symbol - Its appearance on reels 2, 3, and 4 will award between 9 and 18 free games depending on the number appearing.
  • 5, 4, and 3 Crowns on an active payline give multipliers of 10, 8, and 4 times the initial stake.
  • 5 shells on an active payline pay a multiplier of 3 times the original stakes.

Bonus Rounds, Free spins and Jackpot Feature

The game’s free spins are activated in two ways. The appearance of the scatter on the 3 middle reels can get you up to 2 free spins. A Giant Moon bonus symbol can appear on the 3 middle reels to award you a collection of between 9 and 18 free spins, depending on the number of symbols that have shown up. Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza pokie in-game bonuses include:

  • The Big Heat Feature. It is triggered by at least scatter symbols. Besides, the possible 2 free spins, each moon has the potential to award 1 to 50 times your original bets. After every landing, the reels are held and the respins are reset to a base of 3 (Hold and Respin). The process continues until no more respins and the whole reel is full of wilds.
  • Extra Bonus Big Hit Feature. The feature is randomly triggered. The middle 3 reels are filled with Giant moon symbols. The respins process starts and continues until the whole reel is full of scatters. This will activate the grand prize of 500 times the original bets.

Playing Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza For Real Money

To try the Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza pokie game for real money, the steps are easy. Click any of the casinos on our site; Ace Pokes, Red Stag, or House of pokies to mention just a few, and you will be re-directed to the game. If it is your first time, you will be subjected to a simple process of signing up. Only a username and password is required. Once registered, make the use of various payment methods including MasterCard, Visa, Neteller, Trustly, BPay, or Poli to make a deposit and start playing for real money. The bet button will help you to adjust the betting range while the auto spin button is there to set the maximum number of spins at once. The Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza pokie game is playable on Android devices, Microsoft Pcs, and phones and iOS devices. No downloading is needed as the html5 ensures flawless access via the instant flash players.

Strategies for Big Wins

Experienced gamblers propose the following tips for players with eyes set on wins :

  • Leverage the game’s volatility. Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza free pokie machine has low volatility. From the basic gambling volatility concept, low volatile games come with high odds of winning small payouts at relatively closer intervals. High volatile games come with minimal chances of getting a win. When such a winning appears, it offers a huge payout. Given the game’s low volatility, do not expect huge payouts. Start betting small and let your winnings build your next round betting amount, in case you would like to re-invest your wins.
  • When playing the real money game, look out for casinos with bigger average percentage payouts. This requires a few background checks to find out the ideal ones. For instance, you try your luck on sites like 888 Casino, Ace Pokies, Jackpot City, and Betsafe casinos.
  • To win big, ensure you go for the max bet option of £500 in Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza pokie. It is only by placing the maximum bets that you can trigger the game’s progressive jackpot prize with a base value of 500×.
  • When you are trying the game for the first time, it is advisable you start with the free play or the demo version for obvious reasons. The free game will help you get familiar with the game layout. You will have a chance of predicting how frequent your wins are during the real money round.
  • Always ensure to gamble within your budget. This will prevent you from overindulgence which could see you betting for longer periods in the hope of getting what you have already in the previous spins.
Henry Williams
Henry Williams

I am Henry, a great fan of online pokies even worked as a developer over 8 years. Now I am a founder and a head of pokieslab.com writing reviews and articles.