Pac-Man Wild Edition Pokie Review
The Pac-Man Wild Edition pokie game is created by Ainsworth and it goes back to the classic Pac-Man arcade game. It is a no download, no registration pokie that offers instant play. Pac-Man Wild Edition free pokie comes with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 25 paylines during the base game and 75 paylines during the feature game. The minimum bet is set at 0.50 coins and the maximum bet goes up to 20.00 coins. There are a bonus feature, retriggerable free spins, and an extra chance feature. It comes with multipliers, scatter, and wild symbols, but there is no gamble feature. It is compatible with desktop and mobile devices. Pac-Man Wild Edition free pokie machine is made on HTML5, which makes it compatible with all devices. For desktop, players need a Flash Drive, but for Android phones, iPhones, tablets, iPads, and iPods, there is nothing to install. All wins count from left to right on adjacent reels. They count only on lit lines and only the highest win per line is paid.
- Q, J, 10, and 9: These symbols have the lowest payouts. They pay 0.36, 0.60, 1.20 c (coins) if obtained 3, 4, or 5 times each.
- A, K: They pay 0.36, 0.60, 1.80 c for 3, 4, and 5 of the same symbol.
- Pink, Orange, and Blue Ghosts: They give 0.60, 1.20, 2.40 c for 3 to 5 of the same symbol on a winning combination.
- Red and Neon Ghosts: They pay 0.60, 1.80, and 3.00 c for 3, 4, or 5 of the same obtained on a payline.
- Wild: This is the symbol with Mr. Pac-Man and the word ‘WILD’ on it. It gives 1.20, 2.40, and 6.00 c for 3, 4, or 5 times shown on a payline. It substitutes for all other symbols except the scatter one.
- Power Pallet: This is the scatter and it pays on any position on the reels. It pays 3.00, 9.00, and 30.00 c, if obtained 3, 4, and 5 times respectively on a payline.
- The Pac-Man: When this symbol lands on a reel, it covers this reel in wild symbols vertically.
One way of getting free spins in the Pac-Man Wild Edition pokie game is by getting the Free Games Feature. It gives 8 free spins that are triggered by 3 or more scatter symbols. During these rounds, the extra reels on top of the regular ones include only the Power Pallet symbol and the Pac-Man symbol. This feature is retriggerable by getting 3 or more scatters and players get 5 additional free spins. The number of winning lines is tripled and the bet is the same as the bet that triggered this feature. The Bonus Feature doesn’t give free spins but it gives the chance at great multipliers. It is triggered by 3 key symbols obtained on the extra reels. When it is triggered, a reel appears with an x2, x3, x5, x10, or x15 multiplier or with the Extra Chance Symbol. If the multipliers appear, then the total bet is multiplied by the respective multiplier. If the Extra Chance symbol appears, then the Extra Chance Feature unlocks. During it, another reel appears with x10, x20, x30, x50 multipliers, or the symbols MINI, MINOR, MAJOR, GRAND. If the multipliers appear, then the total bet is multiplied by the respective multiplier. If the jackpot symbol appears, players get the respective Jackpot.
Chances to Win and Real Money Play
In the Pac-Man Wild Edition pokie, the RTP here is 94.2%, which makes the house edge 5.8%. The volatility is low and makes for frequent and lower wins, which means that it will not be easy to get to the Jackpot. The Jackpots here are 4 and not progressive. The Mini Jackpot is only 20.00 coins, the Minor is 100.00 coins, the Major is 2,000.00 coins, and the Grand is 10,000.00 coins. So this pokie machine is not the best for high rollers. To test your luck click on the ‘Play Now’ button next to the list of casinos. You will be redirected from our website to the respective casino’s page. Casinos offer welcome cash bonuses and/or free spins. Pick the casino that suits your gameplay, register, and you are ready to get your bonuses and play for real money. There is no certain tip or strategy to win here but there are things worthy of attention:
- Bet only where you feel comfortable. There is no reason to exceed your bet limits.
- Check the bonuses. For real money play make sure that the given bonuses much your gameplay and the game you want to play.
- You don’t have to go to the jackpots. The regular payouts are good enough to win.
- Check the stats. RTP and volatility are important to decide if a game is worth it. In this case, they give good slow wins.