Panda King Pokie: Main Information
Panda King pokie is an exhilarating Chinese-themed pokie by Ainsworth. Ainsworth makes the use of immersive 3D graphics to introduce to you to the adorable world of Bamboo-eating bears. The games are inspired by the computer-animated American comedy film that stars Jack Black, the famed funny man. The pokie machine is served with 5 reels and 20 paylines. To play this game, you need a minimum bet of £0.01 and a maximum bet of £100 per spin. This betting range is relatively elastic, hence an ideal game for both deep-pocketed high rollers and low rollers. The bet button rightly placed at the bottom of your interface with +/- signs to help you adjust the bet levels.
The Panda King pokie game has an RTP of 94.34% which indicates a hugely reduced house edge of 5.66%. Its low to medium volatility is a pointer of regular small wins that are likely to come your way at close intervals. In case you have not played the pokie before, you have the option of trying the free play demo. There are no many hurdles to it as you do not need downloading or registration. Ainsworth has catered to the pokie machine for mobile gamers. The Panda King pokie game comes with html5 specifications hence can be played instantly via the flash players embedded on your browsers. Across mobile platforms, like Android smartphones and tablets, iOS devices, and Microsoft devices the slot is smoothly compatible. This game has a non-progressive jackpot feature. The prize does not grow progressively after every stake placed on it. If you line up 5 wild Pandas on an active payline, you will get a whopping 2500 times your line bets as the top prize.
Paytable and Bonus Symbols
The paytable in the Panda King free pokie machine highlights all the gaming symbols and their respective worth if they complete a winning formation. Here are some of these symbols.
- Wild symbol – Represented by a Big Cuddly Panda. It substitutes all other symbols except the Scatter to increase the winning chances.
- Scatter – Represented by Yin and Yang icon.
- Lotus Flower
- Golden Ingot
- Golden Coin
A highly profitable bonus feature is triggered by the Yin and Yang scatter symbol. You are given 3 ways to move forward and activate the free spins feature as follows:
- Waterfall, Coin, and Pergola symbols on reels 2, 3, and 4 awards a round of 12 free spins.
- Waterfall, Coin, Pergola, and Lotus Flower on reels 2, 3, and 4 awards 10 free spins.
- Waterfalll, coin Pergola, Lotus Flower, and Ingot on reels 2, 3, and 4 activates a round of 8 free spins.
Playing Panda King For Free Online
Whether playing for free or real money, the basic systematic rules of the game are the same. The only difference is that the real money version requires registration with a legit casino. The rules include:
- Start by clicking the number of paylines you want to play (20 paylines for the max bet option).
- Use the (+/-) signs on the bet button to set the bet range of between £0.01 and £100 per spin.
- Hit the auto spin to start the game.
- Keep an eye on the wild and scatter symbols as they have the potential of activating high payouts.
- Once a winning is realized, the winning line brightly glows while the payout is displayed on your screen.
Real Money Play: Tips for a Big Win
Playing Panda King free pokie for real money from our site is as easy as it gets. There are direct links to safe and secure casinos like House of Pokies, Ace Pokies, and iLuck. While here, you will re-directed to the King Panda real money game. Make sure to load up your account with Visa, MasterCard, Neosurf, BPay, and PayPal, or any other methods accepted by your online cashier system. Try some of these proposals from experienced experts, and you could see yourself winning cool returns from your gamble investments:
- Make sure to play the game on licensed casinos only. This will protect you from fraudulent operators who might get away with your cash. Legist casinos are licensed by reputable bodies such as the UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Australian Capital Territory Gambling, and Racing Commission or the New Zealand Gambling Commission.
- Leverage the game’s low volatility or variance to predict the frequency and intervals of your winnings. With low volatility, the winnings are more regular but with low payouts. Start with low bets and let them grow with spins.
- If you can afford, play the max bet option of £100 per spin in the Panda King free pokie machine. This is the only way to trigger the non-progressive jackpot prize of 2500 times the original bets.
- If you are a first-timer on King Panda, try the free play or demo version before trying the real money game. Free plays will help you to get familiar with the game without risking any of your money.
- Ensure to play the game with a reasonable budget in mind. Do not overly indulge in betting rounds in the hope of getting back what you have already lost.