Werewolf Wild Pokie by Aristocrat
Werewolf Wild is an animal-themed pokie machine game by Aristocrat. It’s centered on friendly werewolves, with it features pleasant bonuses as Claw Swipe bonus triggered by 5 wilds or Touch bonus feature to win 28 free spins. It has 5 reels, 25 paylines, while betting coin range is 0.25 to 50 coins per spin. Free online pokie Werewolf Wild is fully mobile-optimized for ultimate compatibility across mobile platforms. Designed with HTML5 specifications, this pokie machine is playable on iPhone, iPad, a range of Android smartphones. It’s available in 2 versions. Real money or free play variance. The latter one is playable with no download no registration. To play for real money, register for a legal casino account to deposit money and withdraw winnings. Werewolf Wild pokie machine has a paytable that highlights all slot machine symbols. With symbols like wilds (werewolf) and scatters (silhouette), here are paytable details.
- Wild: Represented by a Werewolf symbol. Get 5, 4, 3, 2 on active payline, get back 1,000, 500, 100, and 10x the original line stakes.
- Scatter: Represented by wolf silhouette. 5, 4, 3 on active payline have multipliers of 50, 10, and 2x.
- Gas Street Lamp: 5, 4, 3 symbols gives 250, 75, 10x initial line bets.
- Policemen: 5, 4, 3 on an active payline gives 400, 100, 2x the original line bets.
- Carriage: 5, 4, 3 carriage symbols pay 300, 100, multiplies stake by 10x.
- Man & woman icons: Get 5, 4, 3 carry home 500, 250, multiplies bets by 25x.
- Letter A and K: 5, 4, 3 completing a winning formation gives 100, 30, 10x the initial stakes.
- Letters Q and J: 5, 4, 3 of these letters completing a winning formation give 100, 30, 5x.
Werewolf pokie machine players have access to a range of bonus features:
- Werewolf Wild Bonus: Wild symbol replace all other symbols except scatter to increase winning chances. Land 5 on a single active payline, and carry home a 1,0000 original stakes.
- Mystery Gold Coin Feature: is triggered by Gold Coin symbol’s appearance on reel 1. This activates a random payout of up to 40x original bet.
- Claw Swipe Feature: Random feature capable of transforming 5 symbols on the reels into wilds.
Werewolf Wild is a highly engaging game with attractive base game payouts, bonuses, and a gamble feature. It’s playable across mobile devices, and PC. An important feature that makes it easy to spin non-stop is autoplay key. With a rightly placed coins button at the bottom of screen, here’s how to play:
- Select lines number to place all bets (a maximum of 25 lines for max bet bettors)
- Adjust coins range between ( Minimum bet-0.25, Maximum bet 50 )coins per spin
- Hit autoplay key to set spins number at once
- Keep your eye on high-paying symbols like scatter and wilds having a huge multiplier potential.
Pay attention for the left to right combinations with at least 3 similar symbols, which constitutes a win. After a base rounds win, use a gamble feature by guessing next drawn suit of cards’ right color. If guess correctly, winnings are doubled. A wrong guess means winnings forfeited. To win Werewolf Wild pokie game free spins, get 3 werewolf silhouettes on an active line. It rewards 28 free spins. For jackpot bettors, it has a non-progressive jackpot feature. It’s activated by landing of 5 wild symbols on an active line at once. It gets a multiplier of 1,000× initial stakes. Maximum bet give winning. Here are some tips & strategies that can help:
- Ensure max bet option is activated with 50 coins per spin. It’s the only path towards activating 1,000x jackpot.
- High volatility, winning formations are rarely high within the first few spins. With high volatility, relatively big wins, in the long run, will likely give bigger winnings that mask out short-term losses. Always play within selected budget.
- Play slot game before betting on real money plays. This affords a sneak peek into features without money risk.
- Playing Werewolf Wild pokie for real money, ensure to play on legit gaming sites. Global online gambling industry is witnessing an increase rogue operators amount. Check whether licenses are legit or not consider lensing statues from bodies like Australian Capital Territory Racing and Gambling Commission and New Zealand Gambling Authority.