Press the button to play online pokies real money page
Where’s the Gold Pokies Review
Play Aristocrat’s free online pokies Where’s the Gold with its 1,000 jackpot prize. This Aristocrat pokie offers 94.9% RTP in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. It has 5 reels and 25 paylines with scatter/wild symbols increasing the odds of winning. Big wins mean icon triggers 10 free spins plus 3 Gold Wild icons if 3 appear on the reels. It takes a 50p minimum to play Where’s the Gold slot machine game by Aristocrat in a mobile casino, while a maximum of £50 would spin reels for high-stake gamblers. This progressive jackpot slot has 20 extra spins to play either for fun or real money. Play free pokies on Aristocrat online platforms for entertainment with no registration commitment. It works on iPhone, Android and other mobile devices.
The game has been around since 2003 with a gold rush theme and generous bonus feature. Though a popular land-based game, it is also available online. It features a miner as the main symbol digging for a goal hoping to become rich. Other symbols are pickaxes, Dynamite, shovel, and covered wagon. The game is set against a backdrop of sunsetting in the desert and symbols with attractive cartoon graphics. Apart from minor, you meet more of his friends, such as the nugget Ned and madam fortune, as you play the game. The pokie also has a sense of humor, keeping you entertained as you play the game.
Play Free Online Pokies Where’s the Gold
Aristocrat gaming has had consists net goals, which are to create interesting games to serve millions. Licensed in over 300 gaming jurisdictions and operating in over 90 countries, they have been making games for decades. Their mission has been to bring life through the power of play, and they have created several pokie machine games. Where’s the Gold attracts players through a suitable soundtrack and impressive background.
- Where’s the Gold free pokies with 5 reels and 25 paylines was initially released in brick-and-mortar casinos in 2003. While similar to other classic pokies (ex. More Chilli pokies), it offers extra spins in a unique bonus-feature mode.
- Free pokies Queen of the Nile: classic pokie no registration, no download game from Aristocrat. Being highly recognizable in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada, it awards an $18,471.30 jackpot. Play it on desktop and mobile devices; Android, iPhones, iPads, etc.
- Big Red pokie machine is a free slot game released by Aristocrat. Its rules don’t distinguish it from other slots; it has no download, and is a no registration game with a 97.04% RTP. 1 coin per spin is the minimum bet. A popular Aussie online pokie since 2009 for 2021, due to the bonuses and incredible gaming features.
- Try TOP#1 pokies machine – Lightning Link pokies online: real money Australia gamblers adore this slot game as it’s the most popular among Aussie entertainments ever. Thousands of visits per month make it the most attractive for the past 5 yers. No download no registration required to play it in a free and real money modes in Australia and abroad.
How to Play Where’s The Gold Pokies?
The straightforward rules are similar to most online pokie machines. Learn how to play by mastering symbols, learning to vary your bet coinlines, and budgeting. Get a 2 to 8x multiplier; higher multiplier payouts are found with wins involving scatter symbols. Simply follow the game rules below:
- Add or remove lines by clicking the line selection button.
- Change your coin value 0.01 – $4.0 by using -/+ button.
- The start button sets the reels in motion once hit.
- Get a winning combination when 3 or more matching symbols appear.
- The winning combination appears on consecutive reels from left to right. 2 or more dynamite scatters appearing anywhere makes a winning combination.
- You get paid for landing more than 1 winning combination.
- Click on the MaxBet button, setting a maximum bet value per spin.
- The specific auto spin feature gives 1,000 spins at a constant bet.
To play the game, you need to select your wager as you decide the number of win lines to bet on. You can choose 1-25 playlines, but it is advisable to choose max to avoid missing out on winning combinations. Players can play for any amount between 1c to 20c, meaning maximum bet is $4. As you start to play, all the playlines are visible as the game expects the players to include them in all the spins. Your bet size multiplies the number of playlines available to you. If you do not want to play a maximum bet, you can adjust your bet amounts and play lines from the menu. Follow your total balance on the top left side corner of the screen as you play. Once you are comfortable with wager, you can hit spin button to play or take advantage of autoplay button.
How to Win. Landing 3 or more matching symbols on the same playline gives you winning combinations. You can also win by matching the 2 top paying symbols allowing you to win more frequently. The miner symbol gives you the highest payout with 1000x your bet amount if you land 5 on the same playline. The mine symbol follows as the second highest-paying symbol. You need 5 of a kind on the same playline to earn 500x your stake. Whenever there is Gold, there are no wild symbols during the game. Players can only trigger the wild symbol when playing the free spins round. The game gives you a chance to have multiple wilds, which increases your winning chances during these rounds.
Game Features. Since there are no minimums with Where’s The Gold, players can control their bet amount with each spin. This game feature makes it attractive for players who want to have fun. The game aims to find Gold with Dynamite acting as a multiplier to increase your winnings. It also allows you to choose various characters to help you find Gold. These symbols race to uncover symbols and nuggets, which gives you more free spins. They also help select several symbols that transform into wild gold symbols giving you a chance to win more coins.
Aristocrat’s Free Online Pokies Where’s the Gold Paytable Bonuses
Paytable is brought up with «?» button. Set your bets after playing game loads. The little coin slider «Spin» will set things straight. The low-paying symbols are A, K, Q, and J. Sticks of Dynamite are scattered symbols and trigger free spin rounds. Higher paying symbols the miner, pickaxe, and a covered wagon can be found at camp base.
- Minimum bet. In free online pokie Where’s the Gold, the minimum bet is a penny, and the maximum is $4 to $100. Hitting the Bonus Feature allows you to select a symbol that becomes a new Gold Nugget.
- Free spins bonus. Land 3 or more scattered dynamite symbols on any reels and activate the bonus feature. Any symbol can become the new wild, and chances of winning increase. Extra spins can be retriggered, leading to bonus sprees that last for 100+ spins. This slot doesn’t offer a classic jackpot and comes with no progressive jackpot. Streaking Gold Nugget bonuses into Miners can lead to massive winning streaks.
- Jackpot & payouts. The biggest payout in Aristocrat free online pokies Where’s the Gold is $4,000. Thanks to Wild Gold Nuggets, you’re much more likely to have numerous small streaks during a solid extra spin streak.
- Bonus Rounds. Demo game has features where wilds replace nuggets to give a payout. The gamble feature increases win 5x per stake. An optional game called gamble bet has 50/50 winning chances. Guess the given card color: 1st round, you get 2x your stake for a correct guess, 3x for the 2nd until you win 5x your stake. Guess wrong and lose the wins.
The friendly prospector can win you between 100 to 1000 coins. Landing the mine symbol can win you 80 – 500 coins, depending on your bet. Wagon and Tools are the next best winning combinations that can get you 50-300 coins. Landing Aces on the game can give you a payout between 40 -150 coins, with Kings earning you 30- 125 coins. The queens and jack’s payout ranges between 10-100 coins depending on your wager.
Scatter symbol in the game is Dynamite which can trigger a maximum of 10 free spins. It also gives players a gold-digging bonus by turning symbols into gold symbols. You need wild symbol, which is represented by Gold symbol. It can substitute any character on the reels apart from the dynamite symbol. This wild Gold symbol can earn you over 1000x your bet amount, giving you a chance at the jackpot. Other symbols in the game include Pickaxe and Shovel symbols which offer 800 coins when they land on 5 reels. Mineshaft and the wagon, and reels also give players a payout.
|Prospector -100-1,000 coins.|
Mine – 80-500 coins.
Wagon and Tools – 50-300 coins.
Aces – 40-150 coins.
Kings – 30-125 coins.
Queens or Jacks – 10-100 coins.
Aristocrat’s Free Online Pokies Where’s the Gold Paytable Bonuses
Playtable bonuses give players a chance to increase their winnings and take a stab at the jackpot. They entail winning combinations that give players more coins and free spins. These bonuses are triggered by making the right winning combinations in the game. There are a collection of high and low-paying symbols that players of Aristocrat’s Where’s the Gold pokie can enjoy. Paytable in the slot is quite easy to read:
- Scatter Dynamite. Triggers 10+ extra spins + launches players into the Gold Digging bonus round and turns any symbols into Gold Symbols. Winning combinations involving Dynamite scatters are subject to 2x, 10x, and 50 multipliers for 3, 4, and 5 matching icons.
- Wild Gold Symbol. Wild substitutes any character except Dynamite. Wilds offers 1,000x your stake if you score 5 full reels of the icon. They complete a winning combination by complementing other icons. 1 or more during free spin rounds, Wilds give a cash prize.
- The prospector pays between 500 + 900 coins for 3 – 5 matching symbols.
- Mine gives 400, 200 + 50 coins for 5, 4, and 3 matching icons.
- Wagon and Tools – pays 700 coins for 5 matching icons while you get 500 + 100 coins for landing 3 or 4 matches of each figure.
- Lamp icons give 600 coins for 5 of a kind and pay 400 + 100 for 3 and 4 matches.
- Aces pay 40, 70, 150 coins for 3, 4, and 5 varieties.
- Kings give you 30, 50, 125 coins for 2, 4, and 5.
- Queens or Jacks between 10-100 coins.
- Jack, 9 & 10 each gives 10, 50 coins for 3 or 5 varieties.
- Casino bonus: Individual casinos provide players with bonus rounds when they register to play. They also offer extra spins and free pokies.
- Free spins: To get free spins, you need Dynamite scatter symbol. Getting 3 scatter symbols triggers gives you free spins. The symbol also allows to retrigger up to 20 exclusive bonus spins. Before getting the offer, the players need to select from 4 characters who dig Gold in a small game with free spins. 4 characters are Mary Money, Nugget Ned, Happy Lucky, Professor Gold, and Finda the Dog. Once you choose the character, they all start digging.
- The most interesting feature is how the characters find Gold. Professor Gold uses a magnifying glass, Happy Lucky uses a metal detector, while Nugget Ned uses a bug net. Once the round ends, your win the extra spins based on the number of Gold your chosen figure finds.
- Gamble Feature: After a winning spin, players have an option of using the gamble feature, giving you a chance to double or quadruple your winnings. It is advisable not to try the gamble over and over as it can decrease your winning chances.
Though it is a luck-based game, dos and don’ts players can follow to increase their winning chance. Here are tips and strategies:
- Bet High. Additional spins lock in a bet, and it heavily favors high-rollers due to the base 95% RTP.
- Experiment with Lines. Play comfortably during no deposit play; old-school slots don’t treat everyone the same. Take advantage of the demo and free online games to learn game’s rules.
- Hunt Down Bonuses. Most top online casinos will offer about 200 extra spins on machines and deposit matches for real money play. Take advantage of the free spins to increase your winnings.
- Learn bankroll management setting your bets to last for many spins.
- Bet on all lines to increase your winning chances.
- Know when to stop by setting a budget before you begin to play. It prevents you from taking more chances than you can handle.
- Use small wins to gamble for higher chances of winning.
- Always choose a casino with a bigger payout as you explore the RTP. You can research the casinos before you start playing to limit the chances of risk.
Where’s the Gold gives you awesome playlines and multiple chances for free spins, increasing your chances at the jackpot. You can lower your bet size if you are losing, giving you a chance to bounce back later, increasing the size.
Real Money Play & Australian Legibility
To play this slot for actual money, choose a legal casino. We recommend playing at real money online pokies in Australian casinos as PlayAmo or Pokie Spins online casino. Check if they’re available in your country and get access to 24/7 customer support, ensuring deposits and withdrawals are verified quickly. Among all popular Australian pokies, try to play Where’s the Gold pokie online free with no download no registration required and dive into the realm of the world-renowned bonus-contained slot machine games.
Players need to be above 18 years old to register to play for real money, and they need to play in legal casinos. You can check the registration details of the casino to limit the risk of losing money. Australian ACT or Malta gaming authority gives licenses with unique numbers. Also, check if the preferred casino possesses a seal of approval from bodies such as eCOGRA. Many casinos embrace customer support by providing easy access to customer care channels. You can check whether your chosen casino has these services. Features such as live chat allow you have access to support in case you have any issues.
Many players in Australia enjoy playing ‘Where’s the Gold pokie machine. We decided to interview to get feedback on their experience with the game:
- Tait, 40 years. Been playing slot machine games for 10 years.
“Playing Where’s The Gold pokie is always an excellent experience for me. I love the game! You know you’ve had a great start when you see three wilds. I once nailed an $1100 win with a 1.20 bet. Since I have had several wins with my favorite character Nugget Ned using his net to give me awesome wins. I have introduced several of my friends to the game and taught them one or two things that I have learned over the years. I’ve come close to winning the jackpot a few times. Though I’m yet to win it, I’m still trying. “
- Smith, 25 years, Recently started playing online slot machine
I got introduced to playing pokie slot machine games by a friend one afternoon, and I have been having a great time. I’ve spent a lot of time playing ‘Where’s the Gold pokie’ trying to master the game. I’m yet to try playing for real money. I played on Demos, and for free, I am building my skill and confidence to win jackpot. I plan to open a real money account once I settle on the best casino with great payouts. I can then try my luck at winning the jackpot.
- William, 50 years, Professional Gamer
I have been playing pokie machine slot for years in land-based and online casinos. I’ve enjoyed several wins though I have also taken in a few losses in all the years I have been gaming, which is expected. I’d say ‘Where’s the Gold’ is a pretty decent game to try your winning luck. Great chances to win free spins and bonuses while having fun. I’ve had a couple of chances of winning jackpot when luck was on my side, which I enjoyed very much. If you are planning to play the game, take your time, don’t be in a rush, and practice.”