Zuma Pokie Paytable: Symbols and Bonuses
Zuma slot is a 3D video pokie machine developed by IGT, a renowned software and developer in the online gaming industry. The pokie machine has a basic design but an excellent audio effect with 5-reel and 20-payline configurations. This slot is a successor to many IGT titles playable with a maximum of 100 coins. The game was converted from an arcade slot into a mobile pokie machine packed with several high paying symbols and bonus features. See the highlights below:
- Zuma slot symbol – It is the most valuable icon of the pokie, and it still gives a payout with just two matching icons on the reels. The symbol pays 10, 100, 500, and 10,000 coins for 2, 3, 4, and 5 identical symbols on the paylines, respectively.
- The Lion Symbol – The scary roaring icon pays 250 coins if you land 5 of the symbols on the reels. It gives 100, 20, and 2 coins for landing 4, 3, and 2 matches on the paylines.
- Angry slot icon – The icon is always angry for reasons best known to the developer, but you must beware of being caught in its rage. But if you land 5, 4, or 3 of the icons on the paylines, it pays you 500x, 50x, and 10x your stake.
- Scatter icon – Scatters in the Zuma slot machine are the custodian of free spins offer. They trigger the free spin feature if 3 to 5 of the icons appear on the paylines at a time.
- Chieftain – The chieftain icon has prey in its bosom, and it is ever ready to sacrifice any of them on a skull altar. If you match the skull altar by landing 5 of the icons on the payline, it will reward you with 500 coins. 4, 3, and 2 matching symbols will give you 125, 20, and 3 coins.
- The Green & Blue icons – You must have reached a high level in the pokie to land the Green & Blue icon, which pays 150, 40, and 10 coins for landing 5, 4, and 3 matching icons on the reels.
- Zuma Nine – The Zuma Nine is the least paying icon. It gives 2, 5, 10, and 50 coins for landing 2, 3,4, and 5 of a kind on the paylines.
Play Zuma Slot by IGT: Medium Variance and 95.74% RTP
The game is one of the prized pokies from IGT developed with the AXXIS 3D technology. To advance to the next stage of the pokie machine, you must defeat the fearsome Tiki Bosses in the jungle, and you achieve that by busting the balls that come your way. Zuma slot game is themed after the famous Amazon jungle, and you must uncover secrets to give you a big win. Once you open the interface, you’d notice the artistic design and colorful background. The 3D graphics simplify the theme where you find tropical plants, sculptures, and animals. Also, you should watch out for the A, Q, K, J, 9, and 10 card icons that also contribute to your win. Zuma slot online is a medium variance pokie with 95.74% RTP. That value suggests a house edge value of 4.26%, which is an average ratio for most online games.
It means players would get a return to a player value that is worth $47.87 from a pool of $50 wager coming from all players. The RTP gives you an idea of what to expect when you spin the reels. Also, the house edge ratio is the mechanical advantage the pokie has over a player. Online casinos have free Zuma slot machine game for punters to try for free. And since it is a no download game, you don’t need to register with the casino site you choose to play for free. Don’t expect to win real money when you play for free. Real money games require registration from a subscriber and, subsequently, a cash deposit to get real money access. Players need no download of a mobile application to play both free and real money versions. The game is an attractive 3D pokie designed to adapt to various screens-mobiles and PCs. The Zuma slot is compatible with mobiles, including Windows and Android platforms, giving room for seamless gaming. You can run the game on the iPhone, tablet, and iPad via a web browser without the need to install any application. Any HTML5 supported devices will run the game smoothly.
How to Play Zuma Slot: Step-by-Step Guide
Zuma slot is a straightforward game that requires you to select your bet range and spin the reels. You can practice the game by playing the demo pokies on free sites or mobile casinos. Playing the demo version means you won’t risk your money while you have significant time to learn tips & strategies that will make your real money game worth the time. See tips to help enhance your play below:
- There is a +/- button to increase or decrease your bet sizes.
- Coin values: 1 cent, 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, and 50 cents.
- In Zuma slot free play, it takes a minimum bet of $0.05 to spin the reels while the maximum bet is set at $50 for high take gamblers.
- The game has 3 rows and 20 adjustable paylines. You may vary the number of your payline but you have better chances of winning with more paylines.
- Place a maximum bet clicking on the Max Bet Button.
- The play button sets the reels in motion once you are done determining your bet range.
- Use the Autoplay button to avoid hitting the play button now and then. It helps you spin the reels for long- between 100-500 spins.
- You hit a win if 3 winning symbols and more land on the reels simultaneously. This rule is exceptional to the Zuma casino slot game icon that pays even with 2 matching symbols.
- All medium paying icons must appear in an unbroken sequence to give a win.
- If you land more than one winning combo on active paylines, you will get 2x or 3x payout as the case may be.
Zuma Pokie: Jackpot, Bonuses, Benefits
- Jackpot: The game has a staggering stat prize even though it is not a progressive jackpot pokie. The Zuma slot machine game logo delivers a whopping 10,000 coins if you land 5 matching icons on active paylines. If you activate the 20 paylines and you will get between $500 and $500,000 prize. You claim the maximum prize if you play the max bet per spin.
- Free spins: It takes 3 or more scatter icons appearing on the reels to trigger free spins feature. If you get 3 scatters, you will have an option of choosing from a selected number of warriors, each with a unique number of free spins (5-20) that gets credited to your account. Luckily, you can always re-trigger the free spins feature when you land more scatter icons on the reels. All winnings in a free spin round are paid at the end of the bonus round.
- Gamble Feature: If you hit it big, you have an optional gamble feature to double what you’ve won. This feature allows you to get 2x, 4x, 5x, or a whopping 10x your win over a 4-level reels pokie. If you choose to play the option, you have 4 reels where you must guess the color of a card appearing next to get your first multiplier. You may continue the feature until the 4 levels to win the 10x prize. Note that the gamble feature is a 50/50 game where you lose your winning if you guess wrong the color of the cards on the reels.
Strategies for Winning Big
You get a win when you land unique icons on the reels in an unbroken chain. 3 or more icons are required to appear on the reels from left to right to give you a win. Applying the following strategies may increase your chances of winning.
- Hunt for the scatter icons to trigger free spins.
- Spin a minimum of 2 Zuma icons to get cash payout.
- Vary your bet to meet your budget.
- Activate all paylines to increase your chances to win.
- Play max bet games to win the highest prize in the jackpot.
- Play the game in a fairly generous casino.