PlayAmo Casino Review
Playamo casino started operations in Cyprus in 2016 to create a casino that was built for players. Ownership and operation of an online casino rests on the shoulders of the famous international gaming company Direx N. V. With their license from Curacao’s government, Australian players can use PlayAmo without fear of doing anything illegal. Remember, Direx N.V. owns other Bitcoin casinos online like Play Casino, QueenSpin Casino, and BitStarz Casino. Being one of the new players in the Australian gambling market, it’s not surprising that it’s one of the few online casinos that support cryptocurrencies. Asides from that, they run bitcoin tournaments regularly, and if you are a part of the VIP program, you could win a Ferrari!
An extensive games collection is a big reasons to try this casino. In their catalog, you will find over 2000 games from more than 10 of the best developers in the world. Big names in the industry like Microgaming, NetEnt, EGT, and lots more. The website is fully optimized for mobile and PC play, with no unique app to play the game. The website comes with a dark background that contrasts nicely with sharp, large, bright texts and graphics. Navigation is smooth, and finding your way around shouldn’t be an issue for you, even if you are not tech-savvy. The website gives you a personalized experience in 15 languages, including English, Russian, Italian, Spanish, and French, and custom information pages for players from 21 countries of the world.
Bonus Offer in the PlayAmo Casino
One of the main side attractions that bring players to Online casinos is the bonus and promotion available. PlayAmo understands this perfectly, and they offer competitive bonus packages to all their players, whether they are new or old. A highlight has to be a welcome bonus where players can claim up to 1500 AUD and a promise of 150 spins. Aside from the welcome bonus, there are four other bonuses that you can claim as an Australian player. Read on as we explain in detail.
- Welcome Bonus. There is a generous welcome bonus for new players joining PlayAmo casino in two folds. When you register and follow instructions to claim a prize, get up to 1500 AUD and 150 free spins. A welcome bonus is given out to players in two deposits, as explained below.
- First Deposit Bonus. At your first deposit, get a 100% match-up bonus that is 500 AUD. Also, get 100 free spins on Lucky Lady’s Clover slot. However, be sure to enter promo code “FIRSTDEP”. Get this bonus following these steps:
- Register at a casino by providing necessary documents.
- Proceed to the cashier section and click deposit.
- Type “FIRSTDEP” in the bonus code field.
- Click on add and then proceed to make payments.
- Get the first 20 free spins after 24 hours. In 5 days, get all 100 free spins, 20 per day.
- Second Deposit Bonus. The second deposit with PlayAmo qualifies for a 50% match bonus up to 1000 AUD. This bonus also comes with 50 free spins restricted to the Lucky Blue slot only. To get this bonus, follow these steps:
- On your second payment, type “SECONDDEP” in the bonus code field.
- Click on add and then proceed to make payment.
- Friday Reload Bonus. To make your Fridays even more fun, PlayAmo offers a deposit bonus every Friday. With Friday Reload Bonus, new and existing players get a 50% match bonus up to 250 AUD plus 100 free spins of the Golden Owl of Athena slot. You will get the first 50 free spins immediately while you have to wait to claim the remaining 50 free spins in 24 hours. To claim this bonus, you must enter promo code “Reload” while making deposits on Fridays.
- Monday Free Spins. Every Monday, PlayAmo helps its players relax with a gift of 100 free spins. Make a deposit any time on Modani, and the casino will credit with free spins. Unlike other bonuses, this one comes with no need for a bonus code. Free spins you get are for Arcane Reel Chaos or Gold Canyon Slots.
- High Roller Bonus. PlayAmo allows you to benefit from being a high roller from your first deposit at the casino. For your first deposit, which must be at least 1500 AUD, get a 50% match bonus up to 3000 AUD. To claim the reward, add the bonus code “HIGHROLLER” while making your deposits.
Like other online casinos, all bonuses above have wagering requirements attached to them. To claim any bonuses described above, you must meet a minimum wagering requirement of at least 50x the amount of the intended bonus in your deposit. Like with market standards, not all games count towards these wagering requirements, so, to be sure, you need to check the terms and conditions of the bonus you are getting into. Generally speaking, the following shows how much casino games add to playthrough percentage on the platform:
- Table games like Baccarat, Blackjack, and Hi-Lo typically have a 5% playthrough rate except for those with live dealers.
- Video Poker games have a 5% of playthrough rate.
- Roulette, Poker games have a 5% of playthrough rate except for games with live dealers.
- Pokies have a 100% of playthrough rate.
Even then, pokies are excluded. Check terms and conditions or speak with customer support to understand how much your game adds to the playthrough percentage. However, one of the significant disadvantages of this casino is that they do not give any deposit bonuses.
The VIP program of PlayAmo is easy to understand. The more games you play, the more points you earn. These points, called CPs, count towards different levels in the program. Ten levels of the program include:
- Level 10—Godlike – 5,000,000 CPs
- Level 9—Royal – 750,000 CPs
- Level 8—Diamond – 200,000 CPs
- Level 7—VIP – 15,000 CPs
- Level 6—Superstar – 4,000 CPs
- Level 5—Star – 1,500 CPs
- Level 4—Pro – 600 CPs
- Level 3—Intermediate – 200 CPs
- Level 2—Rookie – 50 CPs
- Level 1—Amateur – For new players
Casino awards the points for every 12.50 AUD that you place a bet, and you can also sell your points if you wish to. A hundred points cost 1 AUD. As you move from one level to another, you qualify for amazing prizes. At the bottom of the ladder, you get free spins only. However, as you move up through levels 6 to 9, you could get prizes as high as 10,000 AUD. However, if you can reach level 10, you get a chance to collect over 11,000 dollars, 325 free spins, and a chance to win a Ferrari 488 GTB.
Registration in the PlayAmo Online Casino
To create an account with PlayAmo casino, follow these steps.
- Follow this link to the casino website.
- Find ‘Sign Up” and click it.
- The casino will request information; feel free to supply all needed answers and documents. This step is vital as part of the casino’s KYC (Know Your Customer), AML (Anti-Money Laundry Policies).
- This should take minutes. Once you are done, proceed to the cashier website section and make your first deposit. While at it, remember to claim your bonus.
License & Playing in Australia
The famous gaming company Direx N.V. owns and operates Play Amo Online casino. Direx N. V. is a renowned gaming company established and registered under the laws of Curacao. The company has its office address at Stasinou 1, MITSI Building 1, 1st Floor, Flat/Office 4, Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia, in Cyprus. Its operations are regulated and licensed by Antillephone N. V. The company has registration number 131879, and they own another address at Wilhelminalaan 13, Willemstad, Curaçao. With their license from the Curaçao government, PlayAmo opens its doors to Australian players with bonuses and unique offerings as incentives. Prizes offered are to gain players’ trust and make them enjoy playing at the casino since gambling online is not so legal in Australia. Since the market is not regulated correctly, casinos registered offshore exploit laws’ irregularities to seem legal.
PlayAmo Casino Pokies & Casino Games
When you think of PlayAmo casino, variety is the word that should come to your mind. The casino does well enough to have a decent offering of games from up to 25 developers in the gaming industry. You will find the industry’s biggest names and their biggest titles in slots, Blackjack, Poker, Baccarat, and many more. Popular developers that have games in their collection include the following: Amatic, Belatra, Betsoft, EGT, ELK Studios, ISoftBet, Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, Thunderkick, Yggdrasil Gaming. The beauty of it all is that games are arranged into different categories to help you find your choice with ease. You can select the game you want by category and also by picking a game developer. So, even if you do not know the game title, it’s easy to surf through games and find your desired one. The following are the categories available:
PlayAmo Casino Slots
PlayAmo casino offers up to 2000 slots in its collection, and many of these slots are progressive slots. While most of its offerings are from major developers, you might be shocked to see that its progressive slot offerings do not include many pokies from the big companies. Even then, there are a lot of life-changing progressive slots in their library. One of them is the famous Mega Moolah slots that can award you up to 20 million AUD. There is also the Diamond Wild, where you can win up to 4 million AUD.
Table Games. If you are a fan of Blackjack or roulette, you will like that the main lobby of PlayAmo is dedicated to these games. Each of these games has at least a hundred variants for you to pick from, including live tables. But the casino’s desktop version does not have a tab for these games. However, when you search, you will find Some of the following games in their rendering: European Blackjack, Blackjack Multihand Pro, American Roulette, Caribbean Poker, Ride’m Poker.
PlayAmo Casino Deposit and Withdrawal
PlayAmo lives up to its reputation when it comes to payment and withdrawal options. The casino accepts a range of Australian and international methods for deposits and withdrawals. Most importantly, these methods offer you fast, secure, and reliable payments. The casino is one of the very few in Australia that accepts cryptocurrencies. Interestingly, all transactions on the app are free, and they won’t cost you a thing.
Deposits. PlayAmo allows you to deposit with your Visa card, NeoSurf, Mastercard, and several cryptocurrency coins for Aussies. For those who prefer to pay with cryptocurrency, you can pay in with the following currencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin. For payments that are not done with cryptocurrencies, you have a minimum charge of 25 AUS. For cryptocurrencies, however, minimums and deposits differ by coin. To be sure, you need to check the casino cashier to be sure.
Withdrawals. Unfortunately, the number of withdrawal options is not as much as you have for deposits. Even then, the choices you have are more than you will find around. Aussies can withdraw their earnings using Visa cards, Picard, bank transfers, and cryptocurrencies. All withdrawal methods have a minimum amount of $25 except for bank transfers with a minimum transfer of $500. Of all methods, Cryptocurrencies are the fastest method for deposits and withdrawals. While other ways might take up to 5 days, Crypto and E-wallets are typically done immediately.
PlayAmo Live Casino
If you prefer to game live and enjoy casino spirit right from the comfort of your home, PlayAmo offers you Live games. This casino section has over 150 live dealer games created by renewed live dealer developers like Lucky Streak, Evolution Gaming, etc. Although Blackjack, roulette, and Baccarat are the most popular options, you can also pick other live gambling games. For instance, you can play Monopoly Live or Dream catcher. Live dealer games allow you to communicate with a live dealer via a chat box. That makes the games even more real, more fun, and adds a confidentiality layer to the experience. That’s because the dealer will provide you with answers to any questions without getting any information about you. You can also drop random comments and feedback with a live dealer as you do in a regular casino. The beauty of the live casino is that it offers personalized live streams according to your preferred language. So, it doesn’t matter whether you speak English or Japanese; that is not a barrier to enjoy your game.
PlayAmo Mobile Casino
At the moment, there are no apps for PlayAMO casino. Although the website has a section that says “PlayAmo App,” clicking the section only creates a link where you can play the game in your browser without disturbance. You can access the casino from any browser on your mobile phone. It doesn’t matter what type of phone you use. Whether it is Android, iOS, or Windows, the casino website runs the same way it does on a PC with just the same graphics quality. You can play the game from all browsers, including Chrome, Safari, or any other mobile browser that you choose. One advantage of using the mobile casino platform is that it comes with more straightforward navigation than the desktop version. For instance, the mobile casino has a unique grouping for table games while the desktop version does not. There are lots of filters in the mobile casino, and it will make your game search easier.
Why PlayAmo Is NOT a Scam on Australian Market
PlayAmo online casino has shown time and time again that it is safe and trustworthy and so you can play with them without any fear. Start with the fact that they own a license under the jurisdiction of the Curacao government. Also, the casino employs SSL encryption at 128 bits to ensure it keeps sensitive information safe. So, your connections are safe and securely encrypted. Therefore, your sensitive information like your name, IDs, and payment information supplied are securely kept away from hackers.
The casino keeps a clean reputation that you can always trust. At the moment, there has never been a significant issue reported or clients complain about the Internet. If, at any point, you have any problems, the casino has a support team that welcomes complaints from customers at any time of the day. You can speak to them either by mail or live chat. However, you can’t reach them by phone. PlayAmo is relatively new in the online casino market, but that does not make them a pushover in any way. Gamblers would enjoy the rich depth of variety the casino offers in the library. They are starting with the fact that they partner with about 40 developers to bring you some of the best gambling titles available on the Internet.
The slot section is particularly a wonder. Unlike other casinos that offer you about a hundred games, PlayAmo provides more than 3500 games in their libraries. Interestingly, 3000+ of these games are slots. Games come from the best providers in the industry and are presented in its SoftSwiss platform. You can choose from jackpot games, Bitcoin games, new releases, and classic titles; it’s all up to you to decide what tickles your fancy. You might not find too many options in the deposits and withdrawals section, but then, the options available should be good enough for you. The casino accepts almost all credit/debit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, and bank transfers accepted in Australia. The exciting part is, you do not have to pay to use many of these methods. Also, the processing time is usually less than 24 hours.
The bonus section is a bit disappointing as you need to meet a wagering requirement of 50 times. However, the fact that there are weekly bonuses and slot tournaments on the weekends makes things a bit lively. The website looks like it’s dedicated to slots, as almost 85% of their games are slots. While you will find table games, a lot of gambling favorite titles are missing. Players who seek these alternative gambling titles might find the site disappointing. The following are some key takeaways of the casino:
- Bright graphics and beautiful website layout
- Exclusive slot tournaments during the week and the weekend
- Fast payment turnarounds
- Games come from multiple software companies to provide a variety
- Lots of local Australian traditional banking alternatives
- The minimum deposit is $10
- The minimum withdrawal is $10
- Quality mobile experience
- They allow Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a payment option.